If you need to synchronize Google with Outlook - just follow these simple steps:
- Download and Install Sync2 on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 and create a new synchronization profile;
- Choose Google Services synchronization option;
- Now select the type of data you want to synchronize and log in to your Google account;
- Click “Finish” to start synchronization immediately or configure advanced synchronization settings.
Just in a few moments your data will be synchronized.