Samsung Galaxy S4 sync with your Outlook data. Sync Galaxy S4 Android via Google.
Sync Galaxy S4 with Outlook by using Sync2.
Sync2 is a simple Android sync with Outlook app, allowing you to sync Galaxy S4 with Outlook Calendar and Contacts in a convenient manner via Google services. After syncing Outlook with Samsung Galaxy S4, the selected Outlook folders will be easily accessible on your Android phone with all the latest changes. The only requirement to sync Galaxy with Outlook by using our software is to have a Google account.
Use Sync2 to synchronize the selected Microsoft Outlook and Google folders. It stands out with a number of great features and options:
- Select preferable one-way or two-way synchronization direction. It is a convenient way to transfer changes from Outlook to Google or from Google to Outlook before start syncing Galaxy S4;
- Set automatic synchronization and sync Samsung Galaxy S4 with important Outlook data periodically. This will help you to make sure that Outlook data on your Galaxy phone is always up to date;
- Synchronize Samsung Galaxy S4 with the latest changes in your Outlook and save precious time. No need to transfer all data when proceeding synchronization every single time. Sync2 detects and transfers the latest changes only. That makes your Galaxy S synchronization more efficient.
After Outlook and Google sync with Sync2, proceed with syncing Galaxy with Outlook on your phone via your Google account.
How to sync Outlook with Samsung Galaxy S4? Learn more about Samsung Galaxy S4 sync via Google.
Sync2 allows you to sync Galaxy S4 with Outlook Calendar and Contacts through a few simple steps. Begin with setting up a synchronization profile and start syncing Microsoft Outlook data with your Google account by using Sync2. After that, you are ready to proceed with Samsung Galaxy synchronization via Google. Samsung S4 synchronization with Google requires to set up a Google account on your Android device to access all data. Configure Google account settings in your Android phone and the selected data from your Google account will be synchronized.
Start your Samsung Galaxy S4 synchronization with Outlook by following the steps below:
- Install Sync2 on your computer. Download here.
- Launch Sync2.
- Set a synchronization profile with your Google account. Demo video.
The synchronization will start automatically once you finish the synchronization setup wizard.
- After that, you just need to configure your phone settings to allow synchronization with your Google account. To do this:
Now your phone will be synchronized along with your Gmail account.
- Go to "Applications" on your Samsung Galaxy S4;
- Choose‘’Settings’ and select "Accounts and sync";
- Under your Gmail account, in the account’s synchronization settings screen select what to sync: “Sync Contacts” or “Sync Calendar”;
- Click “Sync Now”.