Share Outlook with mobile devices.
Sync and Share Outlook with iPhone, Android or other smartphones.
Would you like to always have your calendar up-to-date on all devices? Tired of adding new contacts to each device manually? By using Sync2 and Google services you are able to share Outlook Calendar and Contacts with your smartphone and tablet easily. Share and synchronize Outlook Contacts, Calendar or both with your Google account using a few simple Sync2 Wizard steps. Set your smartphone to synchronize with Google account after that. As easy as that your Outlook Calendar and Contacts will be reachable through iPhone, iPad, Android phone or any other device. Learn more about synchronizing Outlook with iPhone by clicking here. Android users can find out more by clicking here. To sync Google with Blackberry, go to email settings, expand the synchronization options and select what you want to synchronize.
Mobile devices supported:
- Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S, Galaxy S II, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, GT-P7500 P4, Galaxy Tab, SPH-D710, SGH-T989, GT-S5360 Galaxy Y
- SonyEricsson LT15i Xperia Arc, LT26i Xperia Arc
- BlackBerry 9800 Torch, 9300 Curve 3G, 9780 Bold Touch 9900 Dakota
- Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101
- HTC EVO 4G, ADR6350 Droid Incredible, Inspire 4G, Desire
- Motorola xt875 Droid Bionic, DroidX
- Sony Tablet S
- Nokia Lumia
- and many others.