Just follow these simple steps:
- Download and Install Sync2 on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 and create a new synchronization profile;
- Choose Google Services synchronization option;
- Select the type of data you want to synchronize and log in to your Google account;
- Click “Finish” to complete the Sync2 synchronization profile.
Note: you will still need to connect your Google account (or create one) to your Android device to begin the synchronization process.
To learn more about how to set up your Android device with Google account, click here.
Just in a few moments your data will be synchronized.