Sync2 Customer Reviews
Sync Google Calendar with Outlook and other Sync2 features
Sync Google Calendar with Outlook automatically
Sync your Google Gmail Calendar with Microsoft Outlook Calendar automatically at selected time intervals. Sync Google Calendar with Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007.
Two-way synchronization between Google and Outlook Calendars
Sync Outlook Calendar with Google Calendar in both directions, so that the changes made in one source will be automatically transferred to the other.
Sync multiple Google Calendars with Outlook
Synchronize your Google Calendars with Microsoft Outlook Calendars and accounts on multiple computers. You can also sync multiple Google Calendars with one or multiple Outlook Calendars.
How to Sync Google Calendar with Outlook Calendar
- Download and Install Sync2 on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 and create a new synchronization profile;
- Choose Google Services synchronization option;
- Select the type of data you want to synchronize and log in to your Google account;
- Click “Finish" to complete the Sync2 synchronization profile. Note: you will still need to connect your Google account (or create one) to your Android device to begin the synchronization process.
- To learn more about How to set up your Android device with Google account.
Just in a few moments your data will be synchronized.
About 4Team Corporation,
the company behind Sync2
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software developer and vendor. Since 1999 we have provided business solutions to our corporate customers and individual end-users worldwide. We are very proud to be highly recommended by our satisfied customers and offer award-winning support.
Our satisfied customers
Customers all over the world are successfully using 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs