Sync2 Customer Reviews
Synchronize Outlook with Google Calendar and other Sync2 features
Automatic Google Calendar sync with Outlook
Sync your Google Gmail Calendar with Microsoft Outlook Calendar automatically at selected time intervals. Sync Google Calendar with Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007. Get Outlook Calendar updates in Google Calendar using auto sync.
Two-way synchronization between Google and Outlook Calendars
Two-way synchronization between Google and Outlook Calendars Sync Outlook Calendar with Google Calendar in both directions, so that the changes made in one source will be automatically transferred to the other. Access, see and edit your Google Calendar in Outlook and vice versa.
Sync multiple Google Calendars with one or multiple Outlook Calendars
Sync multiple Google Calendars with one or multiple Outlook Calendars Synchronize your Google Calendars with Microsoft Outlook Calendars and accounts on multiple computers. You can also sync multiple Google Calendars with one or multiple Outlook Calendars. See your Google Calendar agenda in Outlook.
How to Sync Google Calendar with Outlook Calendar
- Download and Install Sync2 on a computer where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 and create a new synchronization profile;
- Choose Google Services synchronization option;
- Choose Microsoft Outlook Calendar option and log in to your Google account;
- Click “Finish" to start synchronization immediately or configure advanced synchronization settings.
- A few moments later your calendar events will be synchronized.
About 4Team Corporation,
the company behind Sync2
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software developer and vendor. Since 1999 we have provided business solutions to our corporate customers and individual end-users worldwide. We are very proud to be highly recommended by our satisfied customers and offer award-winning support.
Our satisfied customers
Customers all over the world are successfully using 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs