Sync2 Customer Reviews
Sync Google Calendar with Microsoft Outlook and other Sync2 features
Sync Google Calendar with Outlook automatically
Sync2 can synchronize calendar items automatically at selected time intervals. Or you can start synchronization manually at any time.
Two-way synchronization between Google and Outlook Calendars
Sync2 allows you to sync Google Calendar with Outlook in both directions, so that the changes made in one source will be automatically uploaded to the other.
Sync multiple Google Calendars with single Outlook Calendar
By creating different synchronization profiles you are able to sync a single Outlook Calendar folder with number of Google Accounts and use different settings for each synchronization.
How to Sync Google Calendar with Microsoft Outlook
- Download and Install Sync2 on a computer where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 and create a new synchronization profile;
- Choose Google Services synchronization option;
- Choose Microsoft Outlook Calendar option and log in to your Google account;
- Click “Finish" to start synchronization immediately or configure advanced synchronization settings.
- A few moments later your calendar events will be synchronized.
About 4Team Corporation,
the company behind Sync2
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software developer and vendor. Since 1999 we have provided business solutions to our corporate customers and individual end-users worldwide. We are very proud to be highly recommended by our satisfied customers and offer award-winning support.
Our satisfied customers
Customers all over the world are successfully using 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs