Sync2 Customer Reviews
Sync multiple Google service accounts with Outlook and other Sync2 features
Simple way to sync your Google account with Outlook folders
Sync2 Google Outlook synchronization wizard will make syncing setup very simple. Launch Sync2 on a computer where Outlook needs to be synchronized, enter your Google Account information and in a few moments your Google account will be synchronized with Outlook.
Google Sync for Microsoft Outlook
Sync2 is an advanced alternative to Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook and it allows you to use Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 with Google Apps. Sync Outlook Calendar, Contacts and Tasks with Google Calendar, Contacts and Tasks. You can see and manage your Google Calendar in Outlook.
Sync multiple Google accounts with Outlook folders
Synchronize multiple Google accounts with Microsoft Outlook. Merge Calendars or synchronize each Google Calendar with selected Outlook Calendar. One or Two-way synchronization between your Outlook Calendar, Contacts and Tasks and Google Calendar, Contacts and Tasks.
How to Synchronize Google service with Outlook folders
- Download and Install Sync2 on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 and create a new synchronization profile;
- Choose Google Services synchronization option;
- Now select the type of data you want to synchronize and log in to your Google account;
- Click “Finish" to start synchronization immediately or configure advanced synchronization settings.
- Just in a few moments your data will be synchronized.
About 4Team Corporation,
the company behind Sync2
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software developer and vendor. Since 1999 we have provided business solutions to our corporate customers and individual end-users worldwide. We are very proud to be highly recommended by our satisfied customers and offer award-winning support.
Our satisfied customers
Customers all over the world are successfully using 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs