Sync2 Customer Reviews
Synchronize Outlook with Android Calendar and other Sync2 features
Sync Outlook Calendar with Android Smartphone
Using Sync2 organize your calendars by syncing Outlook Calendar with Android Phone via Google Service. Keep your Android with Outlook Calendar up to date and in sync at all times.
Two-way synchronization between Outlook and Android
Two-way synchronization will help you to keep your Microsoft Outlook and Android calendar folders synchronized when changes made on both devices.
Sync Outlook with Android device automatically
Sync2 will keep your Outlook and Android devices in sync automatically. Schedule synchronization and it will be done automatically without your interference. Just remember to adjust your tablet or phone settings to allow the synchronization with Google account(s).
How to Synchronize Outlook Calendar with Android
- Download and Install Sync2 on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 and create a new synchronization profile;
- Choose Google Services synchronization option;
- Select the type of data you want to synchronize and log in to your Google account;
- Click “Finish" to complete the Sync2 synchronization profile.
- Note: you will still need to connect your Google account (or create one) to your Android device to begin the synchronization process. To learn more about how to set up your Android device with Google account, Click here.
Just in a few moments your data will be synchronized.
About 4Team Corporation,
the company behind Sync2
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software developer and vendor. Since 1999 we have provided business solutions to our corporate customers and individual end-users worldwide. We are very proud to be highly recommended by our satisfied customers and offer award-winning support.
Our satisfied customers
Customers all over the world are successfully using 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs