Sync2 Customer Reviews
Sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts with iPhone and other Sync2 features
Sync iPhone with Outlook without iCloud or iTunes
Install Sync2 on your PC and begin synchronization immediately. Set up iPhone sync with Outlook in a few easy steps.
Sync Outlook with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Synchronize iPhone data with Outlook in just a couple of clicks. Keep your Outlook Contacts, Outlook Calendar in sync with iPhone, iPad or iPod using Sync2.
Sync Outlook Calendar with iPhone
Sync data without creating duplicate entries. Sync2 will make sure there are no duplicate contact entries after the synchronization is complete.
How to Synchronize Outlook iPhone Contacts and Calendar with Outlook
- Download and Install Sync2 on a PC where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 and create a new synchronization profile;
- Choose Google Services synchronization option;
- Select the type of data you want to synchronize and log in to your Google account;
- Click "Finish" to complete the Sync2 synchronization profile.
- Note: you will need to connect to your Google account and enable Contacts and Calendar sync on your iPhone to begin the synchronization process.
To learn more about how to set up your iPhone with Google account, Click here. Just in a few moments your data will be synchronized.
About 4Team Corporation,
the company behind Sync2
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software developer and vendor. Since 1999 we have provided business solutions to our corporate customers and individual end-users worldwide. We are very proud to be highly recommended by our satisfied customers and offer award-winning support.
Our satisfied customers
Customers all over the world are successfully using 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs