Sync2 Customer Reviews
Sync Outlook with Google Calendar and other Sync2 features
Sync Outlook Calendar with Gmail Account Calendar
Many people use Microsoft Outlook and Gmail mailboxes and have Calendars in both accounts. In order to keep both calendars up-to-date it is convenient to sync Outlook Calendar with Gmail. By using Sync2 Outlook Calendar will become reachable through Google and vice versa. Even if you make changes on one of the calendars offline it will be synchronized as soon as you connect to the Internet again. Select any Outlook Calendar folder to be synced with Google. Synchronize multiple Outlook Calendar folders with multiple Google Calendars and do not worry about duplicates. Sync2 will detect duplicate items automatically.
How to Sync Google Calendar with Microsoft Outlook
- Download and Install Sync2 on a computer where Microsoft Outlook needs to be synchronized;
- Launch Sync2 and create a new synchronization profile;
- Choose Google Services synchronization option;
- Choose Microsoft Outlook Calendar option and log in to your Google account;
- Click “Finish" to start synchronization immediately or configure advanced synchronization settings.
- A few moments later your calendar events will be synchronized.
About 4Team Corporation,
the company behind Sync2
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and independent software developer and vendor. Since 1999 we have provided business solutions to our corporate customers and individual end-users worldwide. We are very proud to be highly recommended by our satisfied customers and offer award-winning support.
Our satisfied customers
Customers all over the world are successfully using 4Team Corporation services for personal and business needs